- Share opinions on topics that matter to you.
- Learn what others think through comprehensive, real time stats.
- Your vote is anonymous. Sign Up. It's free!
- Yes, “scared money don’t make money!”
- I’m not a high roller, but I do like to gamble
- No, I‘m not a gambler
- Not sure, I’ve never had that kind of money to burn
External events and internal predispositions are at the root of these irrational fears. They can often be traced back to a specific triggering event and unlike a cold or flu, can’t be cured through medicine. For those frightened by mathematics, perhaps you have a condition called arithmophobia, not to be confused with arachnophobia, which is the fear of spiders. For those who fear long words, we hate to do this to you, but…
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia. That’s the label for your condition! Hopefully you weren’t scared away.
Do you have an ordinary or extraordinary phobia?
- Yes (comment below)