Last modified: August 8, 2021
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this Policy.
This Website is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from users under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a user under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a user under 13, please Contact Us as provided below.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information” or “PII”);
- That is about you but does not identify you individually, such as gender, age, race, your views, opinions and answers to survey questions; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys posted on the Website or that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we might limit access to certain pages (for example but not limited to users’ group pages), please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Information, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash or Session Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (Flash or Session cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. These cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. Because these cookies are strictly necessary to use the Site, you cannot refuse them.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use your Personal Information to: provide the Website; maintain the security and safety of the Website and its users; build and maintain the Seepolls, LLC community; provide customer support; improve the Website; and respond to legal proceedings and obligations.
A. Providing the Website. We use your Personal Information to provide an intuitive, useful, efficient, and worthwhile experience on our platform. To do this, we use your Personal Information to: verify your identity and maintain your account, settings, and preferences; communicate with you and collect feedback about your Seepolls experience; facilitate additional services and programs with third parties; and maintaining the security and safety of the Website and its users.
B. Maintaining Safety and Security. To do this, we use your Personal Information to: authenticate users; find and prevent fraud; and block and remove unsafe or fraudulent users from the Website.
C. Building and Maintaining the Seepolls, LLC community. Seepolls works to be a positive part of the community. We may use your Personal Information to: communicate with you about events, promotions, elections, and campaigns; personalize and provide content, experiences, communications, and advertising to promote and grow the Website. Seepolls may also use your PII to deliver advertisements and marketing communications to you that we believe may be of interest.
D. Customer Support. We work hard to provide the best experience possible, including supporting you when you need it. To do this, we use your Personal Information to: investigate and assist you in resolving questions or issues you have regarding the Website; and provide you support or respond to you.
E. Improving the Website. We are always working to improve your experience and provide you with new and helpful features. To do this, we use your Personal Information to: perform research, testing, and analysis; develop new features and services; prevent, find, and resolve software or hardware bugs and issues; and monitor and improve our operations and processes, including security practices, algorithms, and other modeling.
F. Responding to Legal Proceedings. Sometimes the law, government entities, or other regulatory bodies impose demands and obligations on us with respect to the services we seek to provide. In such a circumstance, we may use your Personal Information to respond to those demands or obligations
G. Third Party Ads. We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Seepolls LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Seepolls LLC about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Seepolls LLC, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
As explained more below and on our Site, AGPC provides ways for you to access and delete your personal information as well as exercise other data rights that give you certain control over your personal information.
A. All Users
i. Email Subscriptions. You can always unsubscribe from our commercial or promotional emails by clicking unsubscribe in those messages.
ii. Text Messages; Push Notifications. You can opt out of receiving text messages and/or push notifications through your device settings or by contacting us as provided below (“Contact Us”). Note that opting out of receiving texts may impact your use of the Website.
iii. Profile Information. You can review and edit certain account information you have chosen to add to your profile by logging in to your account settings and profile.
iv. Location Information. You can prevent your device from sharing location information through your device’s system settings. But if you do, this may impact our ability to provide you our full range of features and services.
v. Cookie Tracking. You can modify your cookie settings on your browser, but if you delete or choose not to accept our cookies, you may be missing out on certain features of the Website.
vi. Do Not Track. Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services that you do not want them to track your online activities. The Website does not currently support Do Not Track requests at this time.
vii. Deleting Your Account. If you would like to delete your account, please visit you may do so through your account settings on the Website. In some cases, we will be unable to delete your account, such as if there is an issue with your account related to trust, safety, or fraud. When we delete your account, we may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or to comply with legal or regulatory obligations. For example, we may retain your information to resolve open insurance or payment claims, or we may be obligated to retain your information as part of an open legal claim. When we retain such data, we do so in ways designed to prevent its use for other purposes. The above notwithstanding, if you request to delete your account, we will retain your Personal Information for a period of seven (7) days so that your information is not lost if you choose to re-register within such a time.
viii. Exercising Your Rights. You may exercise rights through your account on our Website. In addition, you may write to us to exercise your rights. Please include your full name, email address, and phone number associated with your use of the Website, along with why you are writing, so that we can process your request in an efficient manner. To respond to some rights we will need to verify your request either by asking you to log in and authenticate your account or otherwise verify your identity by providing information about yourself or your account. Authorized agents can make a request on your behalf if you have given them legal power of attorney or you provide signed permission, verification of your identity, and confirmation that you provided the agent permission to submit the request.
ix. Response Timing and Format. We aim to respond to a consumer request for access or deletion within 45 days of receiving that request. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
B. California Residents. If you live in California, you have the right to: (1) request that we disclose what Personal Information we collect, use, disclose, and sell; (2) request deletion of Personal Information; (3) opt-out of the sale of Personal Information; and (4) not receive discriminatory treatment by us for exercising these rights. Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. To make a request on your behalf, an authorized agent may Contact Us in writing with proof of your written and signed permission to do so. Please note, we may require you to verify your identity and confirm that you gave permission.
i. Requests to Know. California residents have the right to request that we disclose the following information:
- Specific Personal Information we have collected about you;
- Categories of Personal Information we have collected about you, disclosed about you for a business purpose, or sold;
- Categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected;
- Categories of third parties with whom we share or sell Personal Information; and
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting and selling Personal Information.
ii. To make such a request, please Contact Us. In order to verify your request, We may require you to provide additional information to confirm your identity.
iii. Requests to Delete. California residents have the right to request that we delete Personal Information about you that we collected and maintain, subject to certain exceptions. To make such a request, please Contact Us. In order to verify your request, We may require you to provide additional information to confirm your identity. Once we verify your request, we will delete and direct our service providers to delete your Personal Information, unless an exception applies.
iv. Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information. California residents have the right to opt-out of the sale of your Personal Information. To make such a request, please Contact Us by email.
v. “Shine the Light” Request. California residents may also have the right to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please Contact Us.
C. Nevada Residents. Nevada residents may have the right to opt-out of the sale of Personal Information we have collected or will collect. To make such a request, please Contact Us.
We have put in place commercially-reasonable security systems intended to prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of Personal Information, and we take reasonable steps to secure and safeguard this Personal Information against loss, theft, and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. With that said, there is no such thing as 100% security of the networks, servers, and databases we operate or that are operated on our behalf. For example, email sent to or from the Website may not be secure. Before submitting any Personal Information via the Website, please be aware of these inherent risks and understand that you do so at your own risk. 8
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message or comment boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, or to register a complaint or concern, please Contact Us at:
- Share opinions on topics that matter to you.
- Learn what others think through comprehensive, real time stats.
- Your vote is anonymous. Sign Up. It's free!