In the initial period of common life, when emotions are still spilling over the edge, the spouses dedicate a significant portion of their time to sexual intercourse. The sex of the initial period of marriage is usually tireless and thirsty. This is absolutely normal because lovers are in the process of getting to know each other. And this, in turn, makes the hormones mad in rage. This usually applies to the first year of marital life.
The second or third year of life in marriage is the time when people already know each other well enough. The crazy passion has subsided, but instead, there came a calm, relaxed love feeling. The husband and wife cease to be ashamed of their bodies – and no longer conceal any personal habits. However, time passes – and, in the end, a significant number of married couples comes to realize that the marriage dulls the passions, which in the first months and years were burning with a hot, almost inexhaustible flame.
As a result, people are often disillusioned with marital sex, which happens less and less often, and some seek solace among other men and women. For some married couples who have been married for many years, sex turns into a frustrating ritual or even disappears altogether. Some people try to put up with the idea that marriage can be happy and without sex.
However, such a situation is not a compulsory rule. There are couples who, even after ten years of marital life, thirst for each other and enjoy the unity of the moment just the same as before. It does not matter to them how many years their marriage lasts, their feelings and intimate adventures can be envied.
So, are you satisfied with the sexual life with your spouse?
- 1. Yes, entirely (we are together less than five years)
- 2. Yes, fully (we are together more than five years)
- 3. 50/50, happens either way, depending on the mood, to a great extent
- 4. No, our sex has become less frequent and does not bring such satisfaction as before (we are together less than five years)
- 5. No, our sex has become less frequent and does not bring such satisfaction as before (we are together more than five years)
- 6. I'm not married